|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Skipper in Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET)||2|
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||39|
|Assistant Survey Officers in Geological Survey of India||3|
|Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship||5|
|Deputy Director (Technical)||1|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification& Experience (If Any)||Age Limit|
|Skipper in Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET)||10th pass with Certificate of Competency as Skipper of Fishing Vessel||Maximum 45 years|
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||P.G and MBBS degree||Maximum 40 years|
|Assistant Survey Officers in Geological Survey of India||B.E/B.Tech In Mechanical, Fabrication Engineering||Maximum 30 years|
|Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship||B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Maximum 35 years|
|Deputy Director (Technical)||Degree in Textile Manufacturing/Textile Engineering/Textile Technology||Maximum 53 years|
|Lecturer (Chemistry)||Master degree in respective degree with first class||Maximum 53 years|
- Written test
- SC/ST– No fee
- Others – Rs.25
How to Apply
- The interested candidates who felt eligible are asked to visit the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Then click your desired post of the application.
- Then after that click on Apply now button and enter the correct details asked there like birth details, academic details and testimonial details and so on.
- After that check the application thoroughly and then click on submit button.
- Take the printout copy of the application which may be used for future use.
|Closing date for submission of application||14.04.2016|
|Last date for submitting the online application||15.04.2016|