Various Jobs in Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016
Vacancy Details of Cantonment Board, Ahmednagar
Recruitment Board:Cantonment Board, Ahmednagar
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification& Experience (If Any)||Age Limit|
|Junior Clerk||12th pass certificate and MSCIT certificate||18 to 25 years|
|Driver||10th pass certificate with HMV License||18 to 25 years|
|Mason||10th pass certificate with ITI in Masonry Trade||18 to 25 years|
|Plumber||10th pass certificate with ITI in Plumber Trade||18 to 25 years|
|Peon||4th pass certificate along with experience certificate||18 to 25 years|
|Mazdoor||4th pass certificate along with experience certificate||18 to 25 years|
|Safai-Karmachari||4th pass certificate along with experience certificate||18 to 25 years|
- Junior Clerk – Written and Typing Test
- Driver – Written and Skill Test
- Mason – Physical and Skill Test
- Plumber – Physical and Skill Test
- Peon – Physical and Skill Test
- Mazdoor – Physical and Skill Test
- Safai-Karmachari – Physical and Skill Test
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Clerk||Rs.5200 to Rs.20200|
|Driver||Rs.5200 to Rs.20200|
|Mason||Rs.5200 to Rs.20200|
|Plumber||Rs.5200 to Rs.20200|
|Peon||Rs.4440 to Rs.7440|
|Mazdoor||Rs.4440 to Rs.7440|
|Safai-Karmachari||Rs.4440 to Rs.7440|
How to Apply
- The candidates must send their application form to address which is given below.
- The application form should be in prescribed format mentioned by board, which can printed or downloaded online from official website. The application form is also available with the official notification.
- The address for sending the application form is given below,
- Chief Executive Officer, Ahmednagar Cantonment Board, Office of Ahmednagar Cantonment Board, AMX Chowk, Camp. Ahmednagar-414002 (Maharashtra).
- The application form can either brought to the office or should sent to address in form of registered and speed post.
- The envelope must superscripted as Application for the post of _____ & Category ____.
- The attested copies of age proof certificate date of birth certificate, caste certificate and relevant certificates should attached to the application form.
- The application form should attached with demand draft of Rs.300 for UR and OBC category and Rs.150 for SC, ST and physically disabled category candidates.
- At time of examination or test, the candidates must come to the centre or office at correct time on the date mentioned.
- The candidate should also bring their certificate copies, which they sent before.
- After the completion of test/examination, the candidates are asked to visit the website to check the shortlisted candidates in the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will asked to join the post on specified date and time.
|Last date of receipt of application||16.11.2016|
|Last date of submission of application form for Remote Areas||30.11.2016|