DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited
- Junior Engineer – Electrical
- Switch Board Operator – SBO
- Lower Division Clerk – LDC
Number of Posts:53
- Junior Engineer – Electrical – Below 30 years
- Switch Board Operator – SBO – Below 25 years
- Lower Division Clerk – LDC – Below 25 years
Junior Engineer – Electrical
- Diploma/ Degree
Candidates should complete their diploma/ degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
Switch Board Operator – SBO
- SSC with NTC or NAC Certificate or ITI
Candidates should complete their SSC with National Trade certificate in the trade of electrician/ wireman or should complete national Apprenticeship course in the trade of electrician or ITI in the trade of electrician/ wireman from a recognized Institute.
The candidates must undergo 3 months of training of switch board operator in a reputed corporation.
Lower Division Clerk
Candidates must complete their 12th standard from a recognized board with good typing speed of 35 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words per minute in English.
- Written Test
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Junior Engineer – Electrical – Rs.9300 – 34800
- Switch Board Operator – SBO – Rs.5200 – 20200
- Lower Division Clerk – LDC – Rs.5200 – 20200
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Eligible candidates can apply through online. After that take printout of the application form and attach the self-attested copies of
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate and relevant certificate are enclosed with application and send it
The Office of the General Manager (Fin and HR),
DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited,
Silvassa – 369230,
|Last Date for Application||30 Days from the Date of Advertisement|