- Junior Assistant Grade – III Trainee
- Junior Attendant Grade- V Trainee
Number of Posts:21
- For Junior Assistant – below 25 years
- For Junior Attendant – below 30 years
Junior Assistant – Grade – III
Candidates should complete their Diploma in the field of Electrical/ Electronics/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Communication from a recognized Institute.
The applicants should have a valid light motor driving license.
Junior Attendant – Grade – V
Candidates should complete their SSLC from a recognized Board/ Institute.
The applicants should have a valid LMV required to obtain Heavy Driving License within two years.
- Written Test
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Junior Assistant Grade – III Trainee – Rs.13000
- Junior Attendant Grade- V Trainee –Rs.10000
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Eligible candidates can apply through online.
|Last Date for Application||5th December 2014|