- Project Assistant
- Data Collection/ Coding Investigator
- Data Entry and Analysis
Number of Posts: 04
- Project Assistant – below 28 years
- Data Collection/ Coding Investigator – below 35 years
- Data Entry and Analysis – below 35 years
- Master Degree- M.A or M.Phil.
Candidates should complete their PG degree in Economics/Education/ Social Science with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized Institute. SC/ST/PH candidates can score 50% of marks
Candidates should complete their M.Phil in Economics/ Education.
Data Collection/ Coding Investigator and Data Entry Operator
Candidates should complete their Diploma/Degree in Economics/ Education from a recognized Institute.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Project Assistant – Rs.10000
- Data Collection/ Coding Investigator – Rs.8000
- Data Entry and Analysis – Rs.10000
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Eligible candidates can apply the application in a neat plain paper along with self-attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates and relevant certificates are enclosed with application and send it
Principal Investigator (M-21-104),
Department of Economics,
Faculty of Social Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi – 221005.
|Last Date for Application||21 Days from the Date of Advertisement|