- Welder cum Gas Cutter
- Forger cum Heat Treater(FHT)
- Rigger Cum Operator (RCC)
- Moulder/ Foundry Man
Number of Posts:250
- Below 30 years
Candidate’s age limit should be below 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- 10th or Matriculation or ITI or NAC
Candidates should complete their 10th or Matriculation from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Candidates should complete their ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should be qualified in All India Trade Test for Apprentices (National Apprenticeship Certificate) from a recognized Institute.
- For 10th or Matriculation – 10 years
- For ITI – 3 years
- For Apprentices – 3 years
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- For 10th or Matriculation – Rs.8610 – 15250
- For ITI – Rs.8870 – 15830
- For Apprentices – Rs.9140 – 16650
- For General/OBC – Rs.800
- For SC/ST – Rs.200
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Candidates can apply through online. Applicants use a valid and Personal E-mail id and Contact Number in the application form. Scanned copies of recent passport size photo and signature must upload during online registration.
Applicants can take printout of the application for future reference.
|Last Date for Application||19th January 2016|