Various Jobs in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
Post Name:Assistant Commandant
- General Duty
- General Duty Pilot
- Technical Branch – Mechanical and Electrical
- General Duty – Women
- For General Duty – born between 01.07.1991 – 30.06.1995
- General Duty Pilot – born between 01.07.1991 to 30.06.1997
- Technical Branch – born between – 01.07.1988 – 30.06.1995
- Law – born between 01.07.1983 – 30.06.1995 for OBC or 01.07.1981 – 30.06.1995 for SC.
- Pilots – born between 01.07. 1991to 30.06.1997.
- General Duty – Women – 01.07.1991 – 30.06.1995.
General Duty and General Duty Pilot
- BE/B.Tech or any UG Degree
Candidates should complete their Bachelor degree with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized Institute with Physics and Mathematics as subject in Intermediate
Applicants should complete their UG Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Technical Branch – Mechanical and Electrical
- BE/B.Tech or Diploma
Candidates should complete their Engineering/ Technology in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering from a recognized Institute
Applicants should complete their Diploma with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should complete their degree in Law with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized Institute
Applicants should complete their degree after 5 years of 10+2 examination.
Candidates should complete their 12th with 60% of marks with valid Commercial Pilot License. Approved by DGCA.
General Duty – Women
- Any UG Degree
Candidates should complete their UG degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized Institute.
- Mental Ability Test
- Cognitive Aptitude Test
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- For All – Rs.15600 – Rs.39100
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Eligible candidates can apply through Online. Use a valid E-mail id and Contact Number in the application form.
Candidates can take printout of the application form for future reference.
|Last Date for Application||25th – 30th December 2015|