- Junior Establishment Assistant Group – III
- Switch Board Assistant Group – III
- Switch Board Junior Assistant Group-IV
- Junior Technical Assistant Group – IV
- Watchman cum Clearing Assistant Group-IV
Number of Posts: 434
- For UR – below 18 – 38 years
- For UR – below 41 years
- For OBC –below 43 years
- For SC/ST – below 48 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Junior Establishment Assistant
Candidates should complete their XIIth passed or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
Switch Board Assistant
- Matriculation with ITI/B.E
Candidates should complete their Matriculation with ITI in the trade of Electrician/ wireman from a recognized Institute
Applicants should complete their Engineering in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Switch Board Jr. Assistant, Jr.Technical Assistant and watchman cum Cleaning Assistant
Candidates should complete their Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personality Test and Interview
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Junior Establishment Assistant Group – III – Rs.5200 – 20200
- Switch Board Assistant Group – III – Rs.5200 – 20200
- Switch Board Junior Assistant Group-IV – Rs.4440 – 7440
- Junior Technical Assistant Group – IV – Rs.440 – 7440
- Watchman cum Clearing Assistant Group-IV – Rs.440 – 7440
- Rs.200 – For UR/OBC candidates
- Rs.50 – For SC/ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Eligible candidates can fill the application form in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of necessary documents are enclosed with application and send it to the respected address.
|Last Date for Application||23rd December 2015|