Zoological Survey of India
- Junior Research Fellow
Number of Posts:11
- Below 28 years
Candidate’s age limit should be below 28 years. Age relaxations is applicable as per the government rules.
- PG Degree
Candidates should complete their Master Degree in Zoology/ Life Science with zoology as a major subject in UG or PG course with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized Institute/University.
Candidates should have experience in wildlife or wildlife photography and having knowledge of computer and basic field data collection will be added advantage.
The selection will be based on performance in Interview.
- Rs.400 – For General Candidates
- Rs.200 – For OBC Candidates
- Rs.100 – For SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Eligible candidates can download the application form in the official website and then fill it. Along with self-attested copies of
- All Educational certificates
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Experience Certificate(If)
- Caste Certificate and relevant certificate are enclosed with application and send it
Zoological Survey of India,
|Last Date for Application||17th January 2016|